Sunday 1 September 2013

Weekly outfit round-up: August 2013



I know some bloggers put posts with millions of photos of each outfit, but I don't have the time or the inclination to do that! Also, my camera wasn't working properly this week so you're having to put up with mirror images taken by my phone! So here's what I've been wearing this week, I didn't manage to catch pictures of every day but you get the jist! I've linked items where they're still available to buy, and linked to the posts on my sewing blog about self made items.
Working from left to right:

  • In the office: Grey Floral mini dress (DIY-ed from a maxi dress) - Matalan | Black skirt - Self made | Blue Bead necklace - Sainsburys | Navy Quilted Bag - Primark, Wedges - Hush Puppies
  • Out to visit clients: Purple Skater Dress - Tesco | Tan Belt - Primark | Navy Quilted Bag - Primark | Leopard Print Flats - Clarks
  • Working from home: Nude and Black bow top - New Look | Denim studded shorts - Matalan | Lilac Trainers - Reebok 'Fabulista'
  • Out to visit clients: Black vest - Matalan | Pink Aztec Skirt - Self made | Nude Heels - Marks and Spencer (Limited Edition) | Silver Heart Necklace - H Samuels
If you'd like to learn about how you can make your own clothes really cheaply then have a look at my sewing blog, Tricky Seams. My floral print dress cost me £3 and was just a shortened hem, and the aztec print skirt was really easy and only cost about £3-4 to make!
Other bargains include my nude heels from M&S which are still in store but I found brand new on eBay in my size and won them for £1.50! My purple Tesco dress was £15 two years ago and is still going strong and still one of my favourite dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment